This software can change your desktop wallpaper automatically by loading the pictures or photos in your computer and gather them to form a wallpaper. Also, you can set the time to tell the software when to change to another wallpaper. This is a must have software that can make your desktop to look cool.
John’s Background Switcher (or JBS for short) periodically changes the background image on your computer (like every hour or every day) to something interesting. You can specify which pictures to choose from:
* Individual pictures on your computer.
* Folders containing pictures on your computer such as ‘My Pictures’.
* Flickr photo sharing – selecting pictures by person, tags, sets or just plain random. You never know what you’re going to get next!
* Phanfare web albums – keep up to date with your friends and family.
* smugmug photo galleries – yours, your friends, anybody’s!
* Picasa Web Albums – choose from specific albums or any search text.
* Facebook – your friends photos on your desktop!
* Yahoo! image search – the internet is your oyster!
JBS sits in your system tray (down by the clock) and changes your background at the time interval of your choosing. You tell it where to get pictures from and how to show them – maybe you just want to see one photo at a time or maybe you’d like to see a ‘Snapshot Scrapbook‘ of photos thrown across your desktop. It’s up to you and you never know what’s coming next!
Some example of what John’s Background Switcher can do.