This is an awesome cat that I have ever seen if this is video is real. Well, I hope this video is real since there are a lot of fake awesome videos flowing around the net.
September 16, 2008
September 15, 2008
Here is a new dock for the Window Vista, kind of a interesting software. However,this dock takes up a lot of the desktop space. So if you have a 24 inch screen or you do not mind to have a minimum desktop space, this is the software for you to use.
What Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 8 Allows You to Do:
- Launch your programs from a circular dock.
- Drag and drop your files, folders, and shortcuts onto a circular dock that you can resize.
- Rotate the dock with either your mouse wheel or the keyboard arrow keys.
- Change the image shown for the icons and change the skins (compatible with icons and skins for Rocket Dock, Object Dock, etc.)
- The dock appears where your mouse is by pressing a hotkey (default is F1) or your middle mouse button.
- Tested on computers with multiple monitors, Windows XP/Vista, 32-bit & 64-bit, and requires only .Net Framework 2.0.
- Automatically works on all Windows Vista computers and most Windows XP computers.
- A new settings panel that allows you to customize many options. It updates your dock as you make changes. See it change in real time! No need to press an OK button.
- Multi-language capable. Just translate the English.ini file to the language of your choice.
- Change the image used for the dock icons with the easiest method out there: Just set the program to “Icon Replacement Mode” in the right-click menu of the centre icon and you can change all the icon images by just dragging and dropping new PNG images onto them! Huge time saver when you are customizing your dock!
- You can now toggle the visibility of the dock by moving your mouse to any edge of your screen. By default, the left and right edges are used for toggling. No need to press a button!
- Rotate the dock with your mouse wheel or arrow keys (customizable).
- Click sensitivity adjustment for tablet users.
- Reorder the dock items by draging and dropping them over each other.
- Organize the dock items using dock folders.
- By default, clicking on the centre button does not open the start menu. You can enable this in the settings panel.
- Uses the default high resolution icons in Windows Vista.
- New easy method of upgrading from older versions.
September 13, 2008
September 12, 2008
September 11, 2008
September 10, 2008
September 5, 2008
September 4, 2008
September 3, 2008
September 2, 2008
It is scary to see ghosts appear in photos especially in these aged balck and white photos. This is 100% no photo shop edited.
September 1, 2008
If you have been given a mission that you have to use the word “vote” to design a poster, how would you design the poster? Here are some creative posters that were created by some good designers.